Logan asks the best questions :)
- fresh cucumbers (not the crap you find in the grocery store in the winter, but the good ones straight out of the garden)
- i love making homemade alfredo sauce
- walls are off white, wainscoting is turquoise verging on green(ignore the messy floor and walls)
- actual store or online store? I can’t pick an actual store, so I’m going with modcloth. can buy all the pretty clothes, but also get cute things for an apartment
- (actual store would probably be a grocery store - Trader Joes or Hannafords - i’ll just donate all the extra food)
- I’ve purposefully visited around eight. i’ve travelled through many more
- only been to the USofA and Canadia
- i like vacuuming, actually. this time of year, though, i’m out in the garden constantly
- 3-ring binders. with notebooks in them.
This is the realest shit
I think I’ve been on that exact corner.
its really uncomfortable how many mica kids share these thoughts…
my brother paid off his education by being involved in a massive car accident.
constantly tells me to run into traffic to pay for mine.
Not paying bills
it’s totes okay to get shitfaced on a bottle of wine on a tuesday night.
because i’m an adult.
and it’s 2:30 am.